- Does the violence in the elevator help us begin to take serious action concerning violence against women?
- Why does the National Football League, with its massive wealth, continue to exist as a nonprofit entity?
- If the NFL is considered a public trust, does the NFL leadership’s inability to provide a more clear rule call for an independent oversight committee?
- Will any national leader investigate the NFL because of its inability to deal with its locker room culture, its sexual objectification, and its off-field violence, in addition to its corporate greed evidenced in threats of moving from municipalities that do not grant further tax breaks and financial incentives?
- Do we prefer to abide in the bliss of this corporate weapon of mass distraction?